Below are links to information/instructions that may or may not be relevant to your particular template, depending on what layout you have. There are also tips and tricks for styling your blog posts with color, styling your sidebar, and more. I add to this section as I can, so feel free to check back.
Please note that these instructions are all written for the "old editor" version of the post editor (which you can select under Settings / Basic), and I haven't updated them to reflect recent changes to Blogger's widget options (i.e., the new option to add pages).
You're more than welcome to make any modifications to your blog that you'd like, add new HTML, play with your template's code, etc. But whether you do so or not, I strongly urge you to back up both your template itself, your images, your menu links, and your sidebar content. I don't retain a copy of your any of your graphics or your HTML unless you've specifically requested I do so. In other words, your blog is in your hands now - take care of it!
p.s. These tutorials are written as a courtesy to my own clients, but if you're not a client and you're taking advantage of them, tips are always appreciated!
GENERAL TROUBLESHOOTING + TEMPLATE RELATED FAQ
• Navigation Menus Explained
• Labels As Menu Links
• Posts As Menu Links
• "About" ContentPOST CONTENT• Add Your Post Signature to Your Blog
• Change Fonts and Color Settings on Your Blog
• Change Your Post Footer Content
• Changing Color Values for Specific Text in Your Posts or Sidebar• Post Larger Images on Your Blog (old editor)• Make an Image "Unclickable" NEW!SIDEBAR CONTENT + MENUS• Add Hyperlinked Sidebar Buttons to Your Blog NEW!
• Add a Search Box to Your Blog NEW!
• Add a More Stylish Photo or Greeting to Your Sidebar NEW!• Change the Size of Your Text in Sidebar or Sticky Elements NEW!
• Center Items in Your Sidebar
• Make Multiple Buttons/Badges Sit Vertically Flush in your Sidebar
• Configure Your Navigation Menu• Configure A "Sticky" Welcome Element
• Configure the "Sticky" Welcome Post/Title Section for the Charlie TemplateGENERAL BLOGGING
OUTSIDE INSTRUCTION + TUTORIALS
If you don't see the instructions you're looking for, the Template-Related FAQ probably has your answer!